The Name Chapter: Temptation (Lullaby) TXT Wallpaper


I am back again!!! Whoop whoop. I am sorry that I was away for so long, life just started happening and I lost the time and passion I had for this project. But I want to start making more wallpapers again and even just posting in general because I really like having this space to talk about my thoughts. Feel free to comment on any of my posts as I would love to talk with you guys.

Within the world of Kpop, I have found myself spending less time with many of the groups that I love. Not that I enjoy them or their content any less, I just feel like I am starting to shift where I want to focus my time and energy. That being said, I may have gotten into a new group recently, which is unsurprising at this point. I have seen a lot about P1Harmony but I have never actually looked into the group. But I finally decided that I needed to learn about them and watch more of their content and I can definitely say that I am hooked. I love their dancing and music and just the overall vibes. I have heard such good things about them from many people and I just love how goofy they are. So... if you have any recommendations of what I should watch let me know, right now I have been watching their harmony forest episodes. I am also watching their legendary move episodes and I am honestly so confused about what is going on in that series :D it is so funny to watch.

Anyways getting to this wallpaper, temptation is the perfect word to use for this latest comeback because Hybe knew exactly what they were doing. I have been so tempted to buy an album, all the concept photos are just so pretty. I wanted to make a wallpaper for the lullaby theme photos because they are just so beautiful and elegant. I might even end of making more wallpapers for this comeback but I will have to see :)  Let me know what you want to see next. 


If you would like to download the photo click the like here: Download

Comments