BTS Butter Wallpaper

 



This is unrelated to K-pop but I just watched the first episode of Twenty Five Twenty One and it I was so good. I love the two leads, their characters are a lot of fun and I love the dynamic between them. Also the vibes of it are so great. I am very excited to continue watching it, so far I definitely recommend for kdrama watchers.

This wallpaper is inspired by the Butter concept photos of them looking real fine with the criminal concept. This song is definitely very fun and happy but I have gotten a bit tired of it after hearing it so many times. But a song that I can not get tired of is Run BTS from the new comeback, 10/10 for sure.

Also I just need to mention the fact that while making this a thought of J-Hope eating a piece of butter in the music video and I am honestly still not over it.

To download this wallpaper click the link: Download

Comments