Stray Kids The View Phone Wallpaper


WOW, so this is my first post. I wanted to try something new recently..... so here I am. I will be uploading my kpop wall papers on this blog for you guys to download but I also want to use it to talk about kpop in general through these posts. Not sure how this will work but I am here for the journey and it looks like you are too. Soooo I hope you enjoy :)

This first post is of the song The View by Stray Kids from the album Noeasy, which is an all around incredible album from them (probably my favourite). I love this song because it has something about it that gives very warm vibes and it makes me very happy when I listen to it. It reminds me to live in the moment and to look around and appreciate the now.  

I took this photo from The View music video (which was absolutely adorable..... the colours, the vibes, the adorable beans in the music video) and edited it to make a cute wallpaper. Which I think turned out very cute (but I might be a little biased here).  Anyway, thank you for listening to me ramble, please feel free to download my photo and use it as your wall paper, but please don't steal it and post it as your own (I worked hard on it).

Click the link to download the image: Download 

Comments