Stray Kids Han Alien Wallpaper

 

Can I just talk about this song and how deep the lyrics are, it hits me so hard when I listen to it. Now I am not a diehard MBTI believer, but I do agree with some parts of it and as an INFJ myself, I feel like a can really resonate with this song. Feeling like an alien to those around you or feeling like no one will ever truly understand the real you.... it hits hard. 

But all around an incredible song by Han. I just love his songs and I love how much passion and emotion he puts into everyone of them. I will be patiently waiting for this song to be on the SKZ Record album. 

I love these lyrics (well technically not apart of the lyrics but he says it in the intro of the song so it still counts) because most of this song really hitting me in my feels but these lyrics make me feel hopeful and inspired. I currently have a lot of dreams that I am working towards but I am struggling to make them a reality or feel like I am good enough to reach those dreams. Which is why I made this my current wallpaper. Because we are worthy of our dreams and we can make them a reality. 

Click the link here to download this wallpaper: Download

Comments